Every week some band from somewhere joins LadySpitfire, Kickazz and DJ Lehr wanting to be heard, well without further adieu, here you go! It’s very rare that a big name wants to be interviewed by the lovely Spitfire herself. Per Wikipedia they define the best description of Adelitas Way
Adelitas Way is an American hard rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada formed in 2006. The band’s debut single “Invincible“, broke them into the mainstream scene after the song made numerous television appearances in commercials and live sporting events. As of 2015, the band has toured with notable acts such as Shinedown, Guns N’ Roses, Creed, Papa Roach, Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman, Seether, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Deftones, Puddle of Mudd, Sick Puppies, Staind, Alter Bridge, Skillet, Halestorm, and others.
Recently had the opportunity to catch Rick DeJesus while on tour. Their current tour dates are
January 31st – Chameleon Club – Lancaster, Pennsylvania
February 2nd – Stanhope House – Stanhope, New Jersey
February 3rd – Iron Works – Buffalo, New York
February 4th – Realm – Toledo, Ohio
February 5th – The Machine Shop – Flint, Michigan
February 6th – Bada Brew – Crest Hill, Illinois
February 8th – Austin’s Fuel Room – Libertyville, Illinois
February 9th – Pickle Park – Fridley, Minnesota
February 10th – District Bar & Grill – Rockford, Illinois
February 11th – Aftershock – Merriam, Kansas
February 12th – Lookout Lounge – Omaha, Nebraska
February 13th – Marquis Theater – Denver, Colorado
February 14th – Black Sheep – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Adelita’s Way has been around for quite some time now since 2006. What changes have you seen in the music scene since that will affect bands in the future?
The whole industry has changed, streaming is king, the album is a advertisement to live shows and merch. The records and vinyl are almost collectibles. Bands have to find ways to monetize the brand
- What is it that keeps you guys going these days , when I say that I mean I look back at the discography 2009−2010, 2011-2012, 2013-2014, 2015-present?
We are born to do this, and we have such great fans, we know this world, and we know how to run this business, and enjoy it. The fans, our families, and fulfilling our life path
- What does the band do during down time.. Tour? Life with family? How does that impact your every day lives . Is there honestly life outside the band?
I am a family man, I’m with my wife and kids 24/7 when I’m home and I love it. I spend more time with my family than anything. I certainly live two lifestyles
- What is it in your music that compares you to Nirvana, Guns N’ Roses, Foo Fighters, Metallica, Incubus, Stone Temple Pilots,Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, and Soundgarden.
Soul, feeling, jams, emotion, energy we are inspired by some of the best to do it
- Between you and Trevor, seems that you guys are the original members. Others have come and go, what do you think the main issue is that causes band members to leave and come back?
The times, music is free, the lifestyle isn’t luxurious, it’s grueling, but very fun. Fun isn’t enough for some, lots of musicians want money, fame, buses, fruit platters nightly haha
For more information about the band you can find them on
Enjoy this video of theirs ….