Wait! Did you see that?
Some people post the most ridiculous “status messages” on Facebook just to get attention.Facebook is a social networking website and service where users can post comments, share photographs and links to news or other interesting content on the Web, play games, chat live, and even stream live video. Shared content can be made publicly accessible, or it can be shared only among a select group of friends or family, or with a single person.Some of the nice features
- Facebook allows you to maintain a friends list and choose privacy settings to tailor who can see content on your profile.
- Facebook allows you to upload photos and maintain photo albums that can be shared with your friends
- Facebook supports interactive online chat and the ability to comment on your friend’s profile pages, sometimes called “walls,” in order to keep in touch, share information or just to say “hi.”
- Facebook supports group pages, fan pages and business pages that let businesses use Facebook as a vehicle for social media marketing.
- Facebook’s developer network delivers advanced functionality and monetization options.
- Facebook Connect allows websites to interact with Facebook and allows Facebook to be used as a universal login authentication service.
- You can stream video live using Facebook Live.
But why do you have to post negativity all over! The best one that I have seen was this
Most of you won’t respond or will just like this post but if you define yourself as part of my family or my friend then say so and tell me why you do.